USTH offers 5 master’s programs in science and technology in English, co-qualifying with prestigious French universities and research institutes. Particularly, the master’s program in International Air Transport Management is awarded a degree from the French National School of Civil Aviation (ENAC) with global value, recognized by international aircraft manufacturing companies and airlines. highly appreciated.
- Duration: The Master’s Program is a 2-year course with 4 semesters: Year 1 (M1) – Semester 1 and Semester 2; Year 2 (M2) – Semester 3 and Semester 4.
- Teaching methods: USTH teaching methods are based on a high level of hands-on practices, and internships in research and development laboratories or in industrial enterprises in Vietnam and abroad. On average, more than 80% of USTH master’s students get to do graduate internships (6 months) at prestigious universities and research institutes in France, Germany, and Korea…, of which 100% of students who do internships in France with salaries.
- Lecturers: USTH’s lecturers are 90% composed of international and Vietnamese Professors and Doctors with international teaching experience.
2. REGISTRATION WITH A FRENCH INSTITUTION
When the students enroll in USTH Master programs, they are also registered in a French Institution of the Consortium with the same accreditation and equivalent Master’s degree.
Student dossiers are recorded in the information system of the French institution and they are treated as full-time students of the French institution.
Each student who graduated from the Master’s program is issued two degrees, one by USTH and the other by a French Institution where the student is registered.
- The Master’s degree issued by the French institution shall indicate the graduated specialization and is duly signed and stamped by the President/ Director of the French Institution where the student is registered.
- The Master’s degree is issued by USTH in accordance with the Vietnamese regulations for the Master’s degree.
3. LIST OF FRENCH INSTITUTIONS IN CO-ACCREDITATION WITH USTH
|Master of Science in Applied Environmental Sciences
||Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
|Master of Science in Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology
||Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology – Plant Biotechnology – Pharmacology (BIO)
|Master of Science in SPACE (Earth Observation-Astrophysics-Satellite Engineering)
4. TRAINING PROGRAMS
|1||Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology (AMSN)||Nano-physics|
|2||Medical Biotechnology – Plant Biotechnology – Pharmacology (BIO)||Biomedicine|
|3||Applied Environmental Sciences (AES)||Sustainable Water and Ecosystem Protection (SWEP)|
|Hydrology & Oceanography (H & O)|
|4||Information and Communication Technology (ICT)|
|Data Mining for IoT|
|Infrastructure for IoT|
|5||Space: Earth Observation – Astrophysics – Satellite Technologies (SPACE)||Science from Space|
|6||International Air Transport Operations Management (IATOM)|