The admissions process for Pharmacy program is now officially open with details as follows:
1. Program ID and enrollment target
|Program ID||Program||Enrollment target|
Vietnamese citizens at home and abroad who graduate from high school in 2023 or before 2023 meet the admission criteria of USTH.
3. Admissions methods
3.1. Admissions method 1: Accepted based on USTH Competency assessment examination results.
- Candidates are evaluated through 3 rounds: Competency dossier evaluation; Knowledge test*/ Results of high school graduation exam; and Interview
- The admissions score is the total score of the competency dossier evaluation, the knowledge test (for candidates who graduated before 2023) or the converted grade from the combination of subjects derived from high school graduation exam results with 1.5 as the conversion rate (for candidates graduated in the year prior to 2023) and interview.
- The Competency Assessment examination is implemented on a 100-point evaluation scale and must ensure the USTH’s admissions quality assurance.
* For candidates who have participated in the Competency Assessment Examination organized by USTH at the Admissions wave 1 and wave 2 in 2023, candidates can choose whether to use the results from the previous Knowledge test during the admission process.
3.2. Admissions method 2: Accepted based on the results of high school graduation exam
- Relevant combination of subjects: A00, A02, B00, D07.
- The admissions score is the total score of 3 combined subjects, with each subject being evaluated on a 10-point evaluation scale.
- Selection process is implemented in descending order from the highest score to benchmark for the Pharmacy program.
4. Admissions criteria
- Having an IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 5.0 or TOEFL iBT certificate with a minimum score of 35 (or equivalent).
- Attending High school graduation exam with the results of one of the combinations of subjects A00, A02, B00, D07 equal to or higher than 22 point (entrance mark for Pharmacy program).
- GPA (Grade point average) of 5 subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Informatics in Grade 11 and Grade 12 from at least 7.00/10.
5. Admissions schedule
- Application period: 09/9/2023 – 17/9/2023.
- Knowledge test (for candidates who graduated before 2023) and Interview date: 20/9/2023.
6. Application dossier
|How to apply|
|Access our website: www.apply.usth.edu.vn and create an account to submit your application|
|1||Application form for Bachelor admission 2023-2024||Filling online at the USTH’s admission system|
|2||Motivation letter (in English)|
|3||ID card or passport||Scan or take a picture and upload it to the system|
|4||High school record in grades 10, 11 and 12|
|5||Official Certificate of High school graduation exam result|
|6||High school diploma of temporary graduation certificate|
|7||Receipt of application fee|
|8||Certificate of English language proficency|
|9||Certificate of merits, and letter of recommendation (if any)|
7. Application fees and tuition fees
Application fee: 500.000VNĐ/candidate (for candidates who register for admissions method 1); 30.000 VNĐ/candidate (for candidates who register for admissions method 2). Candidates can transfer with details as follows:
- Account name: University of Science and Technology of Ha Noi
- Account number: 002.100.024.9148
- At Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Hanoi Branch
- Transfer note: Number of ID card/ Passport – Full name – DoB – Pay for application fees admission method 1/2
Remark: The application fee is a mandatory fee when applying and is non-refundable in all cases.
Tuition fee: 70.000.000 VNĐ/year
More information and further details including admissions methods, interviews, study programs, and tuition fees, can be found in English and Vietnamese at our website or via the following contact:
|DEPARTMENT OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF HANOI
|Room 102 – A21 USTH Building, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
0247 774 7748/ 0247 772 7748