Currently, the Department of Aeronautics has one main laboratory at Room 210, A21 building.
The laboratory provides measurements for better explanation of theory in foundation courses and pre-specialization courses.
- Oxygen and Acetylene Welding Accessory Kit
- Strength of material testing equipment. Maximum compression force 20 kN
- Fluid friction plant
- Simulator of gas turbine engine
- Experimental unit for testing corrosion of metals
- Air conditioning model and HSI training system refrigeration and air conditioning technology
- Gyroscope model
8. Air flow experimental plant
9. Practical equipment for flow simulation
10. Practical equipment for course vibration
11. Non-destructive technic by magnetic
12. Practical board for course electricity – electronics
13. Practical equipment for mechanics
Besides, the Department also has a laser engraving machine: Altraspin 3D-Printer System provided by Microlight3D. The equipment could manufacture 2D or 3D structure on transparent materials, polymer, bioadaptive materials, biomaterials.