- 2003: Bachelor, University of Science, Vietnam National University
- 2005: Master, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- 2015: PhD, École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, France.
- Optoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- Practical physics
- Photonic structures and their applications in linear and non-linear optics.
- Sensors, electrochemical sensors, optical sensors
- T. N. N. Dau, C. T. Ly, D. C. Pham, T. T. N. Nguyen, V. T. Pham, T. T. Vu, “Aqueous electrodeposition of (AuNPs/MWCNT-PEDOT) composite for high-affinity acetylcholinesterase electrochemical sensors”, J. Mater. Sci., 2020, 55, 9070–9081.
- D. D. Pham, T. T. Nguyen, T. V. Nguyen, T. T. N. Nguyen, M. T. Dinh, T. K. G. Lam, V. Nguyen, “Chế tạo và tính chất của vật liệu nano phát quang YPO4:Ho bằng phương pháp phản ứng nổ”, Tap chi hoa hoc, 2019, 57
- M. H. Luong, T. T. N. Nguyen, C. T. Nguyen, I. Ledoux-Rak, and N. D. Lai, “Study of all-polymer-based waveguide resonant grating and its application for optimization of second-harmonic generation”, J. Appl. Phys. D., 48, 365302 (8pp) (2015).
- M. T. Do, Q. Li, T. T. N. Nguyen, H. Benisty, I. Ledoux-Rak, and N. D. Lai, “High aspect ratio submicrometer two-dimensional structures fabricated by one-photon absorption direct laser writing”, Microsystem Technologies (Springer-Verlag) 20, 2097- 2102 (2014).
- M. T. Do, T. T. N. Nguyen, Q. Li, H. Benisty, I. Ledoux-Rak, and N. D. Lai, “Submicrometer 3D structures fabrication enabled by one-photon absorption direct laser writing”, Opt. Express 21, 20964-20973 (2013).
- T. T. N. Nguyen, Q. L. Nguyen, J. Zyss, I. Ledoux-Rak, and N. D. Lai, “Optimization of thickness and uniformity of photonic structures fabricated by interference lithography”, Appl. Phys. A – Materials Science & Processing 111, 297-302 (2013).
- X. Wu, T. T. N. Nguyen, I. Ledoux-Rak, C. T. Nguyen, and N. D. Lai, “Optically formation of one- and two-dimensional holographic surface relief grating”, Chapter 7, “Holography – Basic principles and Contemporary applications”, INTECH book, 147-170 (2013).
- X. Wu, T. T. N. Nguyen, D. Sun, I. Ledoux-Rak, C. T. Nguyen, and N. D. Lai, “Incoherent UV/VIS lasers assisted surface relief grating formation”, Advanced Materials Research 560-561, 456-461 (2012).
- X. Wu, T. T. N. Nguyen, I. Ledoux-Rak, C. T. Nguyen, and N. D. Lai, “UV beam-assisted efficient formation of surface relief grating on azobenzene polymers”, Appl. Phys. B – Laser and Optics 107, 819-822 (2012).
- T. T. N. Nguyen, M. H. Luong, M. T. Do, D. M. Kieu, Q. Li, D. T. T. Nguyen, Q. C. Tong, I. Ledoux-Rak, and N. D. Lai, “Micro and nanostructuration of polymer materials and applications”, Invited Paper, Proc. SPIE 9171, Nanobiosystems: Processing, Characterization, and Applications VII, 91710O (August 2014).