The network of research and teaching partners of the Department of Fundamental and Applied Science have collected many prestigious universities and research institutes as well as large domestic and foreign enterprises.
1. Research partner
1.1. Domestic partners
– Hanoi National University of Education: coordinating to build a project funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology
– VNU-Hanoi University of Science and Soils and Fertilizers Research Institute: coordinating to implement the project funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology
– Institute of Materials Science (IMS), VAST: is one of the traditional and close partners since the establishment of the Department as well as the CECS research group.
– Center of Nuclear Technologies (CNT); INOMAR Center: Research and Academic Exchange Implementation Partners.
1.2. Foreign partners
– CEA Grenoble, LCC – Toulouse, University of Reims Champagne – Ardenne, College de France (France);
– Konkuk University and Hanyang University (Korea)
– Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
– Tohoku University (Japan)
2. Teaching partner
2.1. Domestic partners
These are all Universities and Enterprises participating in the training process, providing internships for students of Chemistry Program.
– Boviet solar Technology Com Ltd.: researching and manufacturing solar panels
– Samsung Display Vietnam
– Hanoi University of Science and Technology
– Phenikaa University
– Institute of Marine Biochemistry, VAST
– Center for High Technology Development, VAST
2.2. Foreign partners
– Paris Saclay University, University of Claude Bernaed Lyon I (Lyon), University of Picardie Jules Verne (Amiens)
– The University of Paris – Est Créteil (UPEC); Aix – Marseille University; University of Reims Champagne – Ardenne (Reims): are double-degree partners in Chemistry with USTH.